The Gang returns with two guests this week. First up is blogger and curator Patrick Rhone talking about his new book, “Keeping It Straight.” Then we welcome back Don Ball from CoCo MSP to talk about the new Minneapolis coworking and collaborative space coming this July. We also kick around some of the news of the week including the Groupon IPO, local/social deal sites and our inevitable Apple speculation before next week’s WWDC.
Hosts: Steve Borsch, Tim Elliott, Graeme Thickins and Phil Wilson.
Discussed during the show:
- Keeping It Straight book by Patrick Rhone
- Patrick’s personal blog, Minimal Mac, and The Random Post
- CoCo Announcement of Minneapolis Location
- unSummit 2011 (sessions in the comments)
- Groupon Files For $750 Million IPO (via Business Insider)
- iCloud cost pegged at $25 per year, all 4 major labels signed (via Ars Technica)
- Steve’s 2011 Road Trip photos on Flickr