The 2011 summer acceleration in all-things-tech continues unabated. The Gang discusses the continued explosion in cloud services and how many are driving toward “cloud money” by monetizing their offerings, or offering cloud strategies with the intent of being in-the-game and making money on cloud uses (e.g., Twitter, Best Buy’s Music Cloud, respectively).
Discussed during the show:
- Tough start for Best Buy Music Cloud (also here & link to Best Buy’s Music Cloud)
- Best Buy to Downsize Brick-n-Mortar Footprint
- Apple, Android Users Diverge on Wifi Usage…But Why?
- SEC’s Final Rules on Venture Capital Exemption
- HP TouchPad & CRN regarding pre-order problems
- Mpls-StPaul Business Journal “Brand Madness” article & the one on Latvians Arrested for StarTribune Virus-Ad Scam
- Steve Jobs WWDC 1997 Closing Keynote