The Gang talks about the hottest stories this week, including how Facebook Has Lost About $35 Billion In Value Since IPO As Shares Dip Below $29 which isn’t good. None of the Gang bought IPO shares, and Tim won’t until it “hits $15 per share.” (image above from Mad Magazine‘s April cover issue which you can see in its entirety here).
Hosts: Steve Borsch, Tim Elliott, Graeme Thickins and Phil Wilson.
Discussed during the show:
- Facebook: Is Social Media Slowing Down? and Facebook Tries, Tries Again on a Smartphone
- All Things D conference: Tim Cook, Apple Gears Up For New Products and All Things D Is Haunted by the Man Who Isn’t Here and the always amazing presentation by Mary Meeker, Kleiner Perkins and a compilation of D10 Videos
- Cricket first pre-paid US carrier to offer iPhone on $55/month, no contract, unlimited plan
- 25 years of HyperCard—the missing link to the Web
- June 1-2: Duluth Android BarCamp, Duluth Entertainment Convention Center
- June 5-8: eyeo Festival, Walker Art Center
- June 7: TiE Minnesota: “Innovation: A Global Imperative,” U of M McNamara Center
- June 28: WordPress MSP at The Nerdery
- Weekly: TechMasters is a new Toastmasters chapter in Twin Cities for tech professionals
|Press to Play Podcast:||Link to Podcast (mp3)|