A tool bloggers rely upon, Feedburner, is undergoing some fairly significant changes and top bloggers fear this critical (and free) service will be abandoned by Google. We discuss this and a lot more on this week’s show.
Hosts: Steve Borsch, Tim Elliott and Phil Wilson (Graeme Thickins is off this week)
Discussed during the show…
- The FeedBurner Deathwatch Continues: Google Kills AdSense For Feeds
- Feedburner Alternatives:
- Yahoo Pipes
- GetListed.org Local University search resources.
- MN Bloggers Conference
- Apple CEO Tim Cook’s Maps mea culpa
- SmartThings raises $1.2 million on Kickstarter
- Every Tuesday: TechMasters - a new Toastmasters chapter in Twin Cities for tech pros
- Wednesday, October 3rd: MHTA Open House 4:30 – 7:00 pm, Mpls Grain Exchange
- Friday, October 5th, 5:00-6:15 pm: The Economics of Spam at UofMN
- Wednesday, October 10th: MIMA Summit Hilton Hotel, Minneapolis
- Thursday, October 11th: The Collaborative’s “Minnesota Venture & Finance Conference”
- Saturday, October 13: WordUp Minneapolis 2012, Sponsored by MSP WordPress
- Fri/Sat, Oct 19-20: She’s Geeky Twin Cities, Science Museum of MN, Register here.
- Fri/Sat, Nov 2nd-3rd: Startup Weekend Twin Cities 4
- Tue/Wed, November 13-14: MobCon, Hilton Downtown Minneapolis
- USE DISCOUNT CODE minnoV8pals (yes, it is cAsE sEnsiTivE)