Minnesota continues on its path toward technology development, use, engagement and sales. Mobile is the bright spot and we have on Justin Grammens, a software architect, co-Founder and VP, Engineering of Code 42 Software, as well as an advisor at Recursive Awesome and Localtone.
Justin, along with Phil Wilson and Linda Cummings, co-founded Mobile March in 2010. In 2012, they welcomed the talents of Mike Bollinger. Justin is a busy guy, having started the Mobile Twin Cities User’s Group, an Android User’s Group, an Arduino platform user’s group and who-knows-what-else. We talk about the upcoming Mobile March TC event on March 21st, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more. We believe that, in his spare time, Justin spends time with his family and sleeps.
Discussed during the show…
- Google for Entrepreneurs Day
- Tap the Cash – MN Angel Network
- Teams and Non-Profits Chosen for Overnight Web Challenge
- Is Best Buy Back?
- Shobii: Smart frame with a private photo share network
- Raspberry Pi
- The Chromebook Pixel, for what’s next
- Google Glass End Of 2013, Price Tag Under $1,500
- Joshua Topolsky/TheVerge: I used Google Glass: the future, with monthly updates
- Google Reportedly In Talks With Warby Parker To Design Stylish Google Glass Frames
- Conan: Google Glass Is Only Preparing the World For Google ASS
- Steve’s Security Alert of The Week
- Weekly: TechMasters – a Tech Toastmasters chapter
- Sat/Sun March 2-3rd: Midwest PHP Conference
- Tuesday, March 5th: The Exploding Toolbox: What you Need and Why, Business Marketing Association
- Sat/Sun March 9-10: Overnight Web Challenge
- Thursday, March 21st: Mobile March 2013
- Thursday, March 21st: TechFuse
- Saturday, April 6th: Minnebar Best Buy HQ
- Tuesday, April 30th: MHTA’s Spring Conference
- Wed-Sat, June 5-8: EyeO Festival, Walker Art Center