It’s our annual predictions show and, while we cover a handful of Minnesota and other top tech stories this past week, we focus on our “hits and misses” from predicting 2015 and then jump in to our 2016 prognostications.
Past Week’s Top Minnesota Stories
- 2015 JAMF Software Survey: Managing Apple Devices in the Enterprise (download the PDF)
- Samsung builds SmartThings control into every 2016 smart TV
Other Top Tech Stories
- Big Data and computational medicine: Who guards the data?
- NSA Helped British Spies Find Security Holes In Juniper Firewalls
- The CIA Campaign To Steal Apple’s Secrets
- Apple TV Brawl results: Apple solidly wins the 4K debate for now – and here’s why
- CES 2016: our most anticipated products of the show
Discussed During Our Predictions
- List of mergers and acquisitions by Apple
- Brian Krebs: 2016 Reality: Lazy Authentication Still the Norm
Listen to the podcast for our 2015 recap as well as our specific 2016 predictions.
*Zoltar is from the movie BIG with Tom Hanks. Disclaimer: None of our predictions were made using Zoltar or any other fortune teller-like technology, though Phil Wilson may have consulted his magic toad.
- The Complete List of 250+ Tech, IT, and DevOps Conferences in 2016
- MinneAnalytics does Marketing Analytics – again! (MAMA2), January 22, Medtronic
- MinneWebCon U of MN McNamara Alumni Ctr April 25-26