Social media ‘chatter’ seems to be growing exponentially and the services capitalizing upon it are being launched, or accelerated, by the week. Marty Wetherall, Director of Innovation at Fallon and co-founder of Fanchatter, joins us to talk about what’s happening with his startup and about the growth of social chatter overall.
Discussed during the show:
- Project Skyway’s new class of entrepreneurs
- Google: I’m Being Followed and Keeping Google From Watching Your Searches
- Mobile World Congress
- Introducing Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Facebook introduces Premium: A marketer’s dream, a user’s nightmare?
- iPad: New, faster Apple iPad expected next week and Apple expected to unveil 16GB and 32GB iPad 3 as well as 8GB iPad 2 and Apple likely to begin production of 7.85-inch iPads in 3Q12 and Channels as apps? How Apple could reinvent television
- Fanchatter has ‘chat’ at the Lady Gaga & Oprah event at Harvard
- Bruce Springsteen Online Listening Party
- Startup Bus to SXSW and CNN on Tech Trends at SXSW
- MN Council of Non-Profits Tech & Comm event (PDF)