This week’s show was recorded at Minnebar, the annual, largest and most fun tech event all year. Though this year’s event organizers have yet to release attendance figures, it was packed and our estimates are between 700-900 attendees.
Our very special guest was Barbara Stinnett, CEO and Managing Director for The Timmaron Group, an early-stage applied technologies firm that offers strategic and consultative expertise, working closely in the angel, VC, and PE community to help connect entrepreneurs with funding, strategy, product development and go to market initiatives.
Hosts: Steve Borsch, Tim Elliott and Graeme Thickins (Phil Wilson was here, but had to depart for two hours so missed our recording).
Discussed During the Show
- Software Firm 8thBridge Sold But Plans Expansion
- ‘PayPal of business spending’ is goal for Minneapolis tech start-up
- Bruce Schneier on Heartbleed (the OpenSSL major bug)
- The Rise of the Data Natives
- INVESTyR’s Fundraising in the Digital Economy 1st Tue of each month 3:30-4:30pm
- Overnight Website Challenge, April 12th-13th
- MinneWebCon, April 14 & 15, U of MN
- SMBMSP #65 – 8 Golden Rules for Sure-Fire Success with Facebook Ads, April 14th
- Educelerate Twin Cities: EdTech Founder’s Stories, April 16th
- Startup Weekend – Education, May 2nd
- MHTA Spring Conference-Stanley Hubbard to Keynote, May 6th