On Friday February 6th, nine internet and web innovations were showcased at the MinneDemo event held at Intermedia Arts. These entrepreneurs came to demonstrate their ideas, and what they’d built, to an appreciative audience of nearly 300 attendees. People from all over came for the demos, as well as to schmooze and connect with other geeks, developers and those interested in internet and web technology (and to ensure that the several kegs of beer on hand were properly drained).
A few points before you view the videos:
- Each innovator was given seven minutes to present with the ground rules being, “No Powerpoint. Real working software only.”
- The videos below were graciously shot (and streamed live via uStream.tv) by TJ Kudalis of Internet Broadcasting
- Editing of that video by TJ, opening graphics, uploading and posting by Minnov8’s Steve Borsch
- Listen to the Minnov8 Gang podcast with Graeme Thickins interviewing several attendees (editing by Tim Elliott)
- Look for interviews done by Steve Borsch (shot by Gabe Cheifitz of 612 Authentic) to be available here at Minnov8 by end of day Monday
- Another excellent event by Ben Edwards and Luke Francl and the terrific sponsors willing to support this event and make it happen. Thanks guys!
Now on to the videos (in alphabetical order vs. order of demo’ing) each 7-8 minutes in length: