This Week’s Show Hosts: Steve Borsch, Tim Elliott and Phil Wilson (Graeme Thickins is out in San Diego gearing up for DEMO Fall ’09 and he’ll be liveblogging it here). Music by Excellent Adventure from Music Alley, purveyor of podsafe tunes.
Discussed during the show:
- Strib/WCCO comparison and Tim’s pointing out how the Pioneer Press also “gets it” and shows that at their TwinCities.com site which has an extensive set of capabilities to email and print as well as a “Bookmark & Share” link to sites and services like Facebook, Google Reader, Twitter, Friendfeed, Delicious and more
- Alvenda: winner of the Minnesota Cup’s Breakthrough Business Idea
- Facebook Lite
- Twitter’s new Terms of Service
- UofMN New Media Research event Friday, Sept 18th
- Microsoft Office online and the new 2010 beta
- Carbonite and CrashPlan
Upcoming Events with Minnov8 Media Coverage:
- RAINMAKER CONFERENCE
- VISI Cloud Vision 2009 event
- MIMA Summit (which will include the fall MinneDemo).