Today’s show covers mobile developments for certain, but we also talk about several other things like yesterday’s Social Media Breakfast (SMBMSP), venture capital in Minnesota, cloud computing initiatives by Visi, and much more.
Discussed during the show:
- StarTribune article on Minnesota venture capital
- Don Ball’s post An Embarrassment of Hidden Talent about impressions from the recent MIMA holiday party
- Morgan Stanley Mobile Internet Market report, recapped nicely in this post by ReadWriteWeb (Bonus: this Forbes article on the “no brainer” investment potential in mobile
- Visi’s ReliaCloud and the comparison
- Others mentioned during the cloud computing discussion: Enstratus; Jumpbox; and Subversion used by Tim Elliott with his various installations
- Mobile discussion included MotherApp; 100,000 iPhone apps post by Steve; WebDesignerDepot post on 40 Awesome iPhone Application Websites; publisher O’Reilly & Associates Best iPhone Apps website.