The Gang talks with Joseph Rueter, entrepreneur and co-founder of Deals.by (formerly “Locate My Deal”), the “Search Engine for Deals Near You“. Also discussed are numerous developments this past week and what it means for you.
Discussed during the show:
- Can Google+ Sustain Growth Beyond Early Adopters?
- Google blows out their quarter
- Amazon tablet (NYTimes article)
- TMobile Announces Twin Cities 4G
- Phil is at Conclave Learning Conference for radio folks. Saturday is the RAIN summit
- Steve’s post on the Google Chrome extension security problem
- UPCOMING EVENTS: