This past summer amazed the Gang in how there has been a constant and continuing stream of new announcements, mergers and acquisitions, and major battles in the mobile space. We discuss this and much more in this week’s podcast.
Discussed during the show:
- UofMN Google Apps
- Google joins MHTA
- Google generates $1B in economic activity for MN in 2010
- MN Cup Division Winners
- Adobe offers Flash on iOS
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite to Support Apple Newstand in iOS 5
- MN Blogger’s Conference
- Amazon’s Kindle Tablet Is Very Real. I’ve Seen It, Played With It.
- Tuesday, Sept 20th: Mobile Twin Cities
- Thursday, Sept 22nd: WordPressMSP
- Saturday, Sept 24th: She’s Geeky Unconference
- Minnedemo – Tentatively scheduled the first week of October