A smaller Gang discusses the past week’s news including the W3i Tech Holiday Party, Google Zeitgeist, Facebook Timeline and more.
Hosts: Tim Elliott, Graeme Thickins and Phil Wilson (Steve Borsch is on holiday)
Music: Uncle Seth sing “Little Pieces” from the podsafe Music Alley.
Discussed during the show:
- Amazon Paid You $5 to Leave a Store; Now eBay is Giving You $10 to Return
- Best Buy Sinks Most Since 2002 After Discounts Hurt Profit
- Best Buy’s Dunn Should Be Next CEO Fired
- Google Zeitgeist 2011 – Rebecca Black’s Year
- Facebook Timeline finally rolls out
- Stop Online Piracy Act
- An Open Letter From Internet Engineers to the U.S. Congress
- Infographic: What Is SOPA And Why Is It A Huge Attack Against America?
- Louis C.K. Says Internet Experiment Yielded $200,000
Note: We will be off next week but return the following week to discuss our 2011 predictions and gaze into the crystal ball again for 2012.