2012 started off with a bang with the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and the start of a new year also affords the Gang a chance to see just how far and fast a local emerging firm has come in the last year.
Joining the Gang on this podcast are two guests: First up is Justin Kaufenberg, CEO & Cofounder of TSTMedia, who provides us with a solid overview of his company and all of their properties (SportNGIN; EventNGIN; USPondHockey; and NGIN itself). Then we get a CES report from Mitchell Hislop (Site; LinkedIn; Twitter) who was on-the-ground for several days looking at CES developments from a hard core geek’s perspective.
Discussed during the show:
- Truffles: The Most Expensive Food in the World
- From CES: A Few Hints About the Future of TV; ‘Smart’ TVs and other products proliferate at CES; Roku Streaming Stick hands-on: a set-top box without the box; Simple.tv DVR; The best of CES 2012; Polaroid plans Spectrum 7-, 8- and 9-inch ICS tablets for 2012 launch; Ainovo $79 Ice Cream Sandwich tablet; PhoneGap; Lumina 900; Ultrabooks at CES; 4K TV
- Ford Fusion
- Friday, January 13th: Club Entrepreneur, 11:30am-1:00pm, Minneapolis Club. (Speaker: Mary Meehan, Cofounder, Panoramix Global)
- Wednesday, January 18th: MinneDemo at 6:00 pm, Schulze Hall, University of St. Thomas (registration…but it’s sold out).
- Wednesday, January 18th: MIMA Event: “Secrets Revealed: Social Media Grows Up” (sold out, waiting list)
- Saturday, January 21st: Thomson Reuters Tech Event
- Thursday, January 26th: WordPressMSP, at The Nerdery in Bloomington.
- Thursday, January 26th: MnSearch Presents: Tools of the Trade for SEO with Raven Tools
- Friday, January 27th: Social Media Breakfast, Mpls/St. Paul (SMBMSP)–Public Media
- Friday/Saturday, March 16th & 17th: Mobile March TC. Call for speakers.
|Press to Play:||Direct link to the show|