The Apple-Samsung case had most of techdom on the edge of its seats wondering about the outcome. The verdict is now in, it’s in Apple’s favor, and the Gang aren’t the only ones concerned about how it might impact innovation.
Discussed during the show…
- Internet Cat Video Film Festival – Walker Art Center
- YouTube Video: Screaming at Trucks and Trains
- Minnesota Cup Winners Announced
- Code 42 Launches Sydney Subsidiary, Eyes More Int’l Growth
- SmartThings: Make Your World Smarter – $512k with 3 weeks to go
- Apple-Samsung Verdict: Will It Hinder Innovation?
- TechMasters - a new Toastmasters chapter in Twin Cities, dedicated to helping technology professionals improve their skills
- Thursday, Sept 6th, 11:30 am: Club Entrepreneur, Minneapolis Club
- Thursday, Sept 6th, 5:00 pm: Minnesota Cup Final Awards Reception & Program
- Thursday, Sept 13th: Minnesota Developer’s Conference
- Saturday, Sept 22nd: Minnesota Bloggers Conference at Allina Health HQ in Minneapolis
- Thursday, Sept 27th: WordPress MSP, September 27th, 7pm, The Nerdery, Bloomington
- Thursday, October 11th: The Collaborative’s 26th Annual “Minnesota Venture & Finance Conference”
- Fri/Sat, Oct 19-20: She’s Geeky Twin Cities, Science Museum of MN, Register here.