Changing one’s profile picture anywhere invites Photoshopping abuse and Phil Wilson defaces Steve’s new profile pic. He is, of course, kindly returning the ‘favor’ of Steve basically defacing just about any image of Phil he can find, including a cheesy attempt at humor with this video.
Thankfully we goof off a bit but get in to some serious discussions about tech and innovation moves going on this past week.
Discussed during the show…
- Best Buy Deathwatch
- Steve’s Security Alert of The Week
- Mobile News Roundup
- OMG! Meteors!
- Weekly: TechMasters – a Tech Toastmasters chapter
- Wednesday, February 20th: Google for Entrepreneurs Day @CoCo Minneapolis (sold out)
- Wednesday, February 20th: Tap the Cash – MN Angel Network (for accredited investors; startups can apply)
- Wednesday, February 20th: MIMA: “The Future of Blogging” with Rick Webb/Tumblr
- Thursday, February 21st: Tie MN Startup Showcase Evening, 6:30-8:45pm
- Saturday, February 23rd: Twin Cities Open Data Day and Code Across America Hackathon
- Sat/Sun March 2-3rd: Midwest PHP Conference
- Tuesday, March 5th: The Exploding Toolbox: What you Need and Why, Business Marketing Association
- Sat/Sun March 9-10: Overnight Web Challenge
- Thursday, March 21st: Mobile March 2013
- Thursday, March 21st: TechFuse
- Saturday, April 6th: Minnebar Best Buy HQ
- Tuesday, April 30th: MHTA’s Spring Conference
- Wed-Sat, June 5-8: EyeO Festival, Walker Art Center