Three-quarters of the Gang take time out of NCAA March Madness viewing to talk about the top news of the past week including Mobile March 2013, Adria Richards’ tough lesson in social media etiquette, the emerging smart watch category, Google Keep and what’s going on at Apple.
Hosts: Tim Elliott, Graeme Thickins and Phil Wilson (Steve Borsch is off this week).
Discussed during the show…
- Mobile March 2013 Wrap-up
- W3i Becomes NativeX
- Adria Richards – a tough lesson in social media etiquette
- Smartwatch Madness!
- Google Keep Takes On More Than Evernote
- Apple News Update
- WordPress MSP, Thursday, March 28 at The Nerdery
- MinneBar 8, Saturday April 6, 9-5pm, Best Buy Headquarters
- 2013 Nonprofit Technology Conference, April 11, 2013 – Saturday, April 13, 2013, Hilton Minneapolis
- Minne-Fair / Maker and DIY Exposition, April 13, 2013 – Sunday, April 14, 2013
- WordCamp MSP, April 27, 2013 – Sunday, April 28, 2013
- Twin Cities Code Camp 14, April 27, 2013
- Midwest Mobile Summit, downtown Fargo, ND, April 28-29
- MHTA’s Spring Conference, April 30 at the Minneapolis Convention Center
- EyeO Festival, June 5-8, Walker Art Center