Yep…you read that headline right. After nearly NINE YEARS this week’s show is our last podcast as the Minnov8 Gang.
It’s been a great ride. We’ve had an incredible amount of fun, talked to literally dozens of guests, interviewed Minnesota technology leaders, attended hundreds of events, and covered Minnesota technology innovation in all its forms. It is time, however, for us to ride off in to the sunset as we head toward new opportunities and adventures.
About Our Last Show & Acknowledgements
- After nearly NINE YEARS, this show marks our 400th, and last, podcast. Here are Minnov8’s first post and podcast links:
- Special “Thank You!” mentions go to:
- Our listeners for your unwavering support, and listening, all of these years.
- Graeme Thickins, our Minnov8 co-founder and “Gang” member on the website and podcast for over eight years, “We couldn’t have done it without you pal and thanks for being our friend too! Also appreciate you never being mad about your face being stuck on some Photoshop image.”
- Julio Ojeda-Zapata for your frequent co-hosting and, of course, for your support. You will always be our friend and someone we are lucky to know and as a fellow geek, you have never been judgmental about our lust for all things techie, no matter how strange or obscure. Also appreciate that you, too, have never been mad about your face being stuck on some Photoshop image.
- Garrick Van Buren, another co-founder of Minnov8 back in 2008 and early “Gang” member on the podcast.
- Our contributors: Paul DeBettignies; Sam Glover; Mitch Hislop; Meg Gerritsen Knodl; Lief Larson; Jeff Pesek; Don Smith.
Past Week’s Top Minnesota Stories
- Minnesota technology industry ranked 17th in nation
- Twin Cities tech executives form new company, buy Cypress chip plant in Bloomington
- Online shopping grew at a faster rate in Minnesota last year than in nearby states
- Minnesota Legislature pushes back on internet privacy
Other Top Tech Stories
- Internet Privacy Law
- Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the world wide web, wins ‘computing’s Nobel Prize’
- Twitter Lite
- Harry Shearer: Why My ‘Spinal Tap’ Lawsuit Affects All Creators
Cool Thing of the Week
- Phil: My Co-Hosts
- Tim: Penna – Retro Bluetooth Keyboard
- Steve: The all new Lexar 512GB (USB 3.1) SSD
- The Complete List of 280+ Tech, IT, and DevOps Conferences in 2017
- IoTFuse Conference 2017, April 21st, Mpls Conv Ctr
- Overnight Website Challenge, April 22-23, 2017, CoCo Minneapolis
- MHTA Spring Conference, May 9th, Minneapolis Depot Renaissance Hotel